Your car hire in Gran Canaria
* Minimum rent x 4 days - Choose from 4 days o 1 week
We have the BEST PRICE GUARANTEE!
* Terms and Conditions
- Unlimited mileage
- Local taxes (IGIC, VAT)
- Second driver free of charge
- Free child seats or boosters
- Correction and cancellation of bookings free of charge
- There is a franchising 300 euros for all our vehicles. This amount will be withheld from your card until the vehicle is returned in the same condition.
- Damage to rims and tyres.
- It is forbidden to drive the vehicle off tarmac roads (e.g. on dirt tracks, beaches, off-road, etc.).
- Loss, breakage or damage to vehicle keys or remote controls.
- Improper refuelling.
- Accidents caused by reckless driving, or driving under the influence of alcoholic beverages or other substances.
- Loss, damage, etc. to goods or objects stored or transported in the vehicle are not included.
- Damage caused by improper parking
- The minimum rental age is 23 years (except for some high-end vehicles where a minimum of 25 years old and 3 years on the registration certificate will be required).
- The driving licence must be valid in Europe and be at least 1 year old.
- The customer must return the vehicle with approximately the same amount of fuel as he received it.
- The vehicle may only be driven by the persons expressly indicated in the rental contract.
- Vehicles may not be moved between islands, except with the permission of AQUASPORTS.
- Fines are at the customer's expense.
¿? Frequently Asked Questions
We can deliver your rental car directly to your hotel for an additional charge of 20€ to your reservation.
If you wish, you can pick it up directly at our head office. Once you have made your booking, we will send you a confirmation e-mail with all the necessary details. Alternatively, you can always contact us by telephone or by WhatsApp at +34623583577.
You can call us directly at +34 623 583 577 and report your incident. If you have any doubts or queries, we are always available on this telephone number to answer all of our customers' questions.
Exactly. We carefully check every return to certify with the customer that the car is delivered in the same condition in which it was delivered.
It is also necessary to check that the fuel tank level is delivered in the same condition as when it was delivered. If this is not the case, the customer must pay the relevant amount at the time of return.